RADIO SONDE is atmospheric parameter measuring device. This device use to measure atmospheric parameter. The parameters that can be measured include: temperature, Dew point, humidity, pressure, wind velocity, and wind direction. This device equipped with navigation system from GPS (Global Position System) to see the position or tool trajectory. This device also equipped with system ground segment which is application for monitoring from land, to see the data that have been taken by the device when it is above sea level, and this application also equipped with Google Maps for graphical mapping and determine the position of the device when it is above sea level.
- Can measure atmospheric parameters including: temperature, Dew point, humidity, pressure, wind velocity, and wind direction
- Equipped with navigation system from GPS
- Able to telemetry more than 10 KM above sea level
- The device can survive temperatures below -40 degrees Celsius
- There is additional censor on this device that is light censor